- IGP Méditerranée Rosé - 2019
- Organic wine, Champagne Charpentier
- Grapes Grenache noir : 35 %, Syrah : 35 %, Cinsault : 20 %, Caladoc : 10 %
- Domaine: Château de Fontcreuse
- 13 °
- Garde 2 ans
- 75 cl
- Bouche équilibrée, Grande complexité, Belle finesse, Fraîcheur, Soyeux, Fruité
The sommelier Info
On the nose, it is a complex rosé wine in which the blackberry is associated with the raspberry. Between freshness and fruitiness, the citrus and floral notes mingle.
In mouth, it is intense and refined. Of great drinkability, this rosé of Provence seduces by its finesse, its silky side and its balance.
This wine is served with
Chateau de Fontcreuse was built in 1700. In 1922, discovering and falling in love with the city of Cassis, colonel Teed acquires the castle and dedicates himself to the vine growing. After numerous efforts, he develops a great white wine which will make the fame of Fontcreuse. In 1987, Jean-François Brando takes over Château de Fontcreuse and works with passion by mixing soil and tradition. Today, wines of Château Fontcreuse are very renowned in particular thanks to their white wines under the appellation Cassis.