Château de Fontcreuse
Chateau de Fontcreuse was built in 1700. In 1922, discovering and falling in love with the city of Cassis, colonel Teed acquires the castle and dedicates himself to the vine growing. After numerous efforts, he develops a great white wine which will make the fame of Fontcreuse. In 1987, Jean-François Brando takes over Château de Fontcreuse and works with passion by mixing soil and tradition. Today, wines of Château Fontcreuse are very renowned in particular thanks to their white wines under the appellation Cassis.