Château du Tertre
It is Pierre Mitchell, Irish trader, who in 18th century created Château du Tertre, the very beautiful property of the naming Margaux. The architectural charm of this vineyard, which will become the fifth vineyard classified in 1855, also gives some explanation by the discerning taste of the also founding trader of the first glass factory of Bordeaux. Claire, bright, elegant, the property is flanked at first by a 50 hectare, high-quality vineyard. It is about the 19th century when wines of the Château du Tertre are going to know a world fame, in particular thanks to the classification of 1855 which makes of Château du Tertre Grand Cru Classé Margaux.