Le Clos des Quarterons is located in the small village of in The House Amirault which is a house of the 18th century which once accommodated the city hall and the school of the village.
The Amirault family buys the property in 1830 but only a few vines were already there.
And it's not before 1893 that Octave Amirault, the great grandfather turned the property into a vinyard.
Amirault'family runs the vineyard with respect and simplicity to protect their soil. It is in this permanent search to maintain a natural balance that they opetare the it in organic farming.
Quarterons Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil is a generous and well balanced red wine fresh and very aromatic with its powerfull notes of red berries.