Domaine Laurent Combier
The history of the Domain Combier goes back up in 1936 when that Camille Combier buys a property of 3 ha of vineyards. In 1952, the vineyard extends over 5 ha of whom a plot of land which will be the Clos des Grives in 1990. It is today, Laurent Combier who exploits the domain of 25 ha as independent wine grower. The Domain Combier is situated at the heart of the naming Crozes-Hermitage. He also possesses 1 ha in naming Saint Joseph. Wines of the Domain Combier develop a franchise and an elegance of the fruit, the aromas and the tannins.