Domaine Chiroulet Soleil of Autumn, is a soft sweet wine, at the same time, soft and lively which calls back the authentic lifestyle in Gascony.
- IGP Côtes de Gascogne, IGP Côtes de Gascogne Blanc, Blanc - AOC, AOC - 2019, 2019
- Clos Maïa, Clos Maïa
- Grapes 70% Gros Manseng, 30% Petit Manseng, 70% Gros Manseng, 30% Petit Manseng
- Domaine: Domaine de Chiroulet, Domaine de Chiroulet
- 12 °, 12 °, 11,5°c, 11,5°c
- Garde 2 ans, Garde 2 ans
- 75 cl, 75 cl
- Doux Moelleux , Doux Moelleux
The sommelier Info
Soleil d'Automne is an alliance of slightly honeyed fresh fruit with one finale acidulated without sweet heaviness. This soft white wine is complex, fresh and balanced.
This wine is served with
Domaine Chiroulet, situated in Gascony, owes its name to the wind which whistles for " Chiroula " in local dialect. The vineyard of 40 ha exposed due south is protected from the diseases thanks to the wind which allows to collect mature and healthy grapes: it is the secret of Chiroulet. The Merlot gives wines expressing an intense bouquet in the aromas of red berries.