Domaine Emilian Gillet established in 1988 by Jean Thévenet bears the name of Emilian Gillet, wine grower ancestor of the family Thevenet. Vineyards are on the top of Quintaine and extend over approximately 10 hectares of calcareous soil.
- Viré Clessé, Viré Clessé Blanc, Blanc - AOC, AOC - 2016, 2016
- Grapes 100% Chardonnay, 100% Chardonnay
- Domaine: Emilian Gillet, Emilian Gillet
- 13,5 °, 13,5 °
- Garde 15 ans, Garde 15 ans
- 75 cl, 75 cl
- Longueur Saline, Longueur Saline, Belle rondeur, Belle rondeur, Belle Vivacité, Belle Vivacité, Charnu, Charnu, Croquant, Croquant
The sommelier Info
Viré Clessé Quintaine white from Domaine Emilian Gillet belonging to the family very natural Thévenet, stemming from grapes cultivated in organic farming. Very fresh and intense with citrus and white flowers aromas nice lasting finish..
This wine is served with
Domaine Bongran was born several centuries ago. Family property, the vineyard was passed on from generation to generation of wine growers and stone-cutters. It extends over 15 hectares on the ground of Quintaine. Emile then Jean and his son Gautier Thévenet, the last links of the chain, the heirs of the know-how of always work on it in the biggest respect for the nature and this soil so particular. These wines are complex and fine, a just balance enters aromatic power and minerality.