Delivered in 24h/ 48h
- Coteaux Varois, Coteaux Varois Rosé - 2019, 2019
- Champagne Charpentier, Champagne Charpentier
- Grapes 20% Syrah, 70% Grenache, 10% Cinsault, 20% Syrah, 70% Grenache, 10% Cinsault
- Domaine: Château Saint Julien
- 13 °, 13 °
- Garde 2 ans, Garde 2 ans
- 75 cl, 75 cl
- Fruité, Fruité, Convivial, Convivial
The sommelier Info
Domaine Saint Julien Rosé has a pale pink robe and offers a pretty aromatic expression with exotic fruits and white peach, confirmed by a long, voluminous and elegant mouth.
This wine is served with
Domain Saint Julien, extending over 30 ha of vineyards, develops high-quality wines respecting countries and typicalities. It is the Garrassin family which exploits this vineyard since 1989 when we find some Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache Blanc, Rolle, Syrah and Grenache Noir. 95 % of the production of the Château Saint Julien benefits from the naming "Coteaux Varois".