- Vin de Pays du Var, Vin de Pays du Var Rosé, Rosé
- Champagne Charpentier, Champagne Charpentier
- Grapes Grenache & Cinsault, Grenache & Cinsault
- Domaine: Domaine Gavoty, Domaine Gavoty
- 13 °, 13 °
- Garde 2 ans, Garde 2 ans
- 75 cl, 75 cl
- Frais et Fruité, Frais et Fruité
The sommelier Info
Cigale Domaine Gavoty rosé wine is a celebrating rosé full of vivacity with a great balance. Fruits are presents and very pleasants.
This wine is served with
Domain Gavoty is a domain which testifies of Roman vestiges. Philémon Gavoty purchased the property in 1806. Since then, 8 generations followed one another. The Gavoty family attempted to defend this soil in the area of naming Côtes de Provence while valuing their image. From 1985, Roselyne Gavoty takes care of the wine making. In 2001, she manages all of the exploitation of 50 ha by means of her husband.
Gavoty Clarendon is one of the best Provence's wine.