Delivered in 24h/ 48h
- Baux de Provence, Baux de Provence Rouge - 2017
- Champagne Charpentier
- Grapes 70 % cinsault, 20 % carignan, 10 % grenache, 70 % cinsault, 20 % carignan, 10 % grenache
- Domaine: Domaine Hauvette
- 13,5 °, 13,5 °
- Garde 20 ans et +, Garde 20 ans et +
- 75 cl, 75 cl
- Grand vin, Grand vin, Minéralité , Minéralité
The sommelier Info
Domaine Hauvette Amethyste Red wine is even more well-rounded than the previous vintage wirh a stronger amplitude, a roundness present and delicate, with chamomille notes. Like always this female winemaker woman wants minerality.
This wine is served with
Hauvette is a reference ! The discreet vine grower Dominique Hauvette settled down in 1998 in Saint Rémy de Provence where she develops constantly great wines red and white with Provence in her Domain Hauvette. Her culture it biodynamie respects the origin of grounds and the authenticity of its soil to produce magnificent distinguished red wines with a potential of guard with the famous vintages Cornaline or Amethyste. Without forgetting the vintages of white wines fat such as Dolia or Jaspe.